- 1 pear, thinly sliced long ways
- 200g mixed salad
- 50g walnuts
- 1cal cooking oil spray of choice
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 100g low fat cottage cheese
- 40ml balsamic vinegar
- 40ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven at 180C, scatter walnuts on a lined baking tray. Once oven has heated, toast the walnuts for 5-7 mins, remove from oven and spray generously with 1 cal spray.
- Next you need to sprinkle the cinnamon, salt, pepper and drizzle with honey over the walnuts. Make sure the walnuts are thoroughly covered, toss them about until done. Replace walnuts back into the oven for a further 5 mins approx, until golden and spelling beautiful. Set aside to cool while prepping the rest of the salad.
- Add all ingredients for dressing into a mixing bowl. Make sure they are mixed well. Then add the salad leaves and make sure they’re covered completely with the dressing.
- Add half the pears and half the walnuts to the salad and mix.
- To serve top the salad with the cottage cheese, remaining pear and walnuts! If you feel you need to add more dressing or seasoning, do this now or make some for the side.
Macros per serve
- Calories 400cals
- Fats 26g
- Protein 13g
- Carbs 30g