- 1 pear
- sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey
- small handful of crushed walnuts
- 100g low fat greek yoghurt (we used fage 0%)
- Pre heat oven on 180c.
- Cut pear in half and place on baking sheet, spoon out any seeds.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, drizzle on half the honey and top with walnuts. Bake in the oven for 30 mins.
- Remove and let cool before adding the yoghurt, a bit more cinnamon and the remainder of the honey. Ready to serve!
Macros per serve
- Calories 291cals
- Fats 10g
- Protein 13g
- Carbs 41g